Homeowners Advisory Council
The Homeowners Advisory Council (HAC) is a volunteer group charged with maintaining aesthetics in the community and addressing issues of community concern. Its board is elected by homeowners.
HAC Board Members
|Chris Williamson||Chair, Landscaping
|Gabrielle Powell||HAC Member||June 2021|
|Sandi Boyd||Budget Advisory Group Rep/Landscaping
|Tom Bokhart||Budget Advisory Group Rep||June 2020|
|kevin Olson||Alternate Budget Advisory Group Rep/Landscaping
Homeowner’s Advisory Council Contact
- University Glen CAM Manager – (805) 702-4038 or email: UGCAM@kennedywilson.com
Common Area Maintenance Fees:
- Single Family Resident: $189.68
- Townhome: $265.23
- Common Area Maintenance Report 2017-2018 (PDF, 104KB)
- Common Area Maintenance Report 2016-2017 (PDF, 50KB)
- Common Area Maintenance Report 2015-2016 (PDF, 42KB)
- Common Area Maintenance Report 2014-2015 (PDF, 42KB)
- Common Area Maintenance Report 2011-2014 (PDF, 27KB)
Homeowner Applications and Resources
- Property Improvement Application
- Permit Fee Calculator
- Keep your bike safe and register with National Bike Registry
Homeowner’s Advisory Council Meetings
All meetings start at 6:00 p.m.
Meetings are usually the 3rd Thursday of each month.
- Next meeting July 18, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. in the Community Center Lounge at 45 Rincon Drive, Suite 104A.
To view Adobe PDF documents, please download and install the free Adobe Reader.